Saturday, November 10, 2007

remaining CX races

I'm planning to catch the last two cyclocross races of the year. (with my camera! not on my bike.)

Rum River tomorrow: weather should be nice and mild again. (good for folks who are just standing around at least, like myself).
for more dramatic photos, I hope this race is a more "typical" cyclocross race -- more barriers, double barriers, natural barriers, climbs, stairs? Ham Lake was pretty flat, with just two low barriers. hmmm, the flyer says "World Cup Style Course"... don't expect it to be very muddy, since weather's been so dry lately. hope it's overcast again; hate dealing with harsh shadows!

my plan: try various shutter speeds for more blur, less blur.
more creative angles, unique perspectives. capture the spirit of the event, the atmosphere. not so much the "news" of the race.

hope Guy shows up --- need to get a picture of at least one co-worker at the CX races. that was my original plan all along!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh yeah, if you have to get a photo of ANYONE, it's Guy. And he's so easy to spot, being in front and all ;-)