Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rum River CX

Took about 350 photos at today's race in Milaca, MN. Wow the weather was unbelievably mild. Guy did show up, and did the "A" race. Got some good pictures of him. Also tried to get some good pics of Kristy in the "C" race, since she was the first person to give me feedback on my blog :-). Had a nice little chat with her and Hollywood.
This photo is kind of a cool shot --- I was experimenting with slow shutter speeds and operating the zoom at the same time.

here's the slideshow of some of the better pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankrowe/sets/72157603105038251/show/

as always, many more photos are here:
frankrowe.photoreflect.com

Looking forward to the state championships this weekend!

2 comments:

S1 said...

Knew your name so it was good to finally meet you. Thanks for taking pics of us craziez. I'll pic out a few and buy them from ya after state.

Frankster said...

sounds super. yep I'm a friend/co-worker of Paula P -- you saw me talking to her at Ham Lake. sorry I didn't get any pictures of you there, but I made up for it at Milaca.